Friday, February 12, 2010

The beginning

Hello to all bloggers!
Although right now aren't any.
My name's Giuliana, and I'm starting my new blog "Hometown Europe" right NOW. Since me writing diaries ended by burning the pages, I thought of something where I can share my thoughts and... technically can't do anything to change them. So, let the party begin!
I was born in 1995 in Poland, to a in theory normal family. I went there to kindergarten and school, well, first and second grade actually. In 2003, so while I was in my 2nd grade, my mum wanted to move somewhere, to find a better job. She and my dad went on a Swedish (!) course, but thankfully(?) didn't pass. Back then, I thought of it as of a good comedy instead of my life. It would be too cold for us, and the language? My parents were never perfectionists in dialects. One of the many differences between me and them. Then in 2004 my mum found a job in Germany. Well, hardly Germany, to be true. It's the smallest state in the blank between France and Luxembourg. You think it's cool? Well, don't. 3 weeks after my 9th birthday we moved there, and stayed there for 2 years. Two horrible years, in which , because of the stress, I lost weight, and have become so shy (as an opposite to my huge 8-year-old ego), that I'm still recovering and trying to look for some self-esteem. In Germany, the primary school goes until the 4th grade, then there are other schools, where you go 8 years, until grade 12. So after these two years, I had to change my school. What a great opportunity to move, don't you think?

That's enough for today, I let you know, how the story continued, next week. Finally some time for skiing!
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment