Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update: the story continues

Hey... no readers! Whatever. Someone will read this someday.
I'm sorry, about not keeping the promise and updating, when we came back. I'll explain everything in further posts. So... you want to hear/read the next part of my hometown: europe experience? Well here it goes:
We had Sweden, Germany #1, ... yeah. So, I finished the elementary school (4th grade), and to make that moment useful, we moved. Big shocker, right? The destination of our temporary-accomondation was Bavaria (use google-maps, if you don't where that is). Now, when I'm looking back to that time, I mostly remember the smell of cows, the sight of corn fields, the non- German-sounding dialect, and that it was far to every bigger city. When I see/hear/smell one of those things now, it makes me wanna puke. I guess you get the idea. So after one year of torture, we moved. Don't I write that word a bit too often? Can be. And where was our next relocation? My parents must have thought, that we lived already in too many places, because they decided to move back to Germany's spot#1. When you're finished laughing, read on. So, 6th grade, I went to the school, where my former BFF was going to. It's a math-science school, but they have an intensive English class, so I liked that. I just have to handle physics somehow =).
Right now, I'm in the 8th grade of still the same (!) school, but it may change really soon.
I'll explain that next time, most probably tomorrow or on the week-end.
Oh, BTW let my know in the comment section what you think about my so-far online journal!
See ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment